Thursday, July 14, 2011

Work Up tomorrow!!

Hi to anyone who may see this! I'm having my work up for my jaw surgery tomorrow. FINALLY!!! I am so excited, but nervous that I won't remember to ask all of the questions I have or sleep late and miss the appt or worst of all- find out something's wrong and have to postpone my surgery!!  That would be awful.  I've never had a blog before and definitely never thought I would, but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading SO SO SO many other patients' experiences so I guess I have decided to make one.  I was originally just going to make videos and post them on youtube, but I guess I'll do a combo of the two. 
I have to go to sleep sometime soon or else I'll be miserable tomorrow, but I just wanted to get this started and get my feelings about tomorrow in here. 
My surgery is July 29th to correct my underbite.  As of right now, I'm only having a le fort 1, but that was the word at my consultation so I'll see what my doctor says tomorrow after my 700 measurements. 
So excited!!! I can't wait to see what I'll look like and get more details on the hospital stay, splint, liquid diet... the whole deal!! I also have an organic chemistry test tomorrow that I guess I won't be prepared for...so we'll see how that one goes....
I'll update tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment