Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 Weeks 1 Day (Day 22)- The Waiting Game

So I've been a little bit disgruntled these past few days because I just don't feel like myself and I'm getting hungry and I can't sleep.  Sleeping upright is not the most comfortable endeavor I've ever experienced.  It's been really hard to fall asleep and I've been staying up all night not able to sleep.  It sucks.  So then I sleep late the next day and don't get anything done.  I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow and I'm very nervous because I can't lift anything heavy and I know it's going to be more difficult than normal.  

On tv, I've been seeing people eating yummy food and I'm a little on the jealous side.  I love really healthy and fresh food like fruits and veggies, but I can't have them.  It's annoying.  I'm not feeling above blending a salad, but I don't even know if it'll work. 

Since I've been lying around a lot, my swelling has increased a little bit in the center of my face.  I'm sure it'll go away once I get moving again.  

My numbness has decreased a lot the past two days.  My upper lip has been really tingly in deeper places than normal.  I can now feel if I scratch my nail on the surface of my nose and cheeks.  I don't feel it like normal, but only on the outer "layers."  Itching my face now kind of works.  

Most of all, I'm really not looking forward to moving tomorrow and am pretty nervous about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment