Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 3

OWWWWWWW!!!  So much pressure in my face.  It comes and goes and comes back.  It's so miserable :(

I left the house twice today which was fun.  The first trip was to pick my friend up and take her to rite aid and then back to where I'm staying.  I just stayed in the car, but fell asleep for an hour after we got back!  I guess I was wiped.  Then later on, we took my friend's dog for a walk.  We were probably outside for about 7 mins tops, but it felt nice and I came back in and collapsed.  Right now I'm really struggling with the pain and can't believe how much pressure I feel all over my face.  I can't escape it either because it's all over my face.  Even under my eyes looks like it's about to bruise.  I'm really hoping today is the worst of the swelling and that it starts going down.

My face is still tingly so it feels really weird and uncomfortable.  The swelling on the sides of my top lip have gone down a little and now I have a turtle looking lip.  It's funny I guess.  On our walk today, this girl was definitely staring at me, but I didn't care too much.  I know I look weird haha.

I kinda think I look like a pokemon, but I can't think of which one.  It's especially when I have the ice packs on bc I look like I have horn-like ears on the top of my head.

I've been doing a good job with eating I think and have a healthy appetite.  I just hope this pressure decreases...nowwwww! Ow it hurts so badly.  :( :(

day 3



look! I look normal!
what a smile...
bruising darkening
so swollen


No comments:

Post a Comment